حياكم الله في منتدى ايام الاسلامي
يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول
والانضمام الينا عضوا فعالا تفيد وتستفيد
سنتشرف بتسجيلك معنا
بعد التسجيل في المنتدى لاتنس تنشط حسابك من بريدك الألكتروني
شكرا لكم
ادارة المنتدي

منتدى ايام الإسلامي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لاتنس ابدا ذكر الله

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

To the president of USA From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

نقاط : 39664
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

To the president of USA   From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To the president of USA From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:    To the president of USA   From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:  Emptyالثلاثاء ديسمبر 27, 2011 3:43 pm

To the president of USA

From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:

To the president of USA   From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:  409273_210534095698269_100002250390185_484185_1273885981_a

Hi Mr. president,

I hear you and several persons of USA government talking a lot about democracy and human rights, and I want to ask you some questions about that:

Are you, believe in freedom and justice?
Are you, believe in human's rights, and in seeking after freedom and justice?

If "YES", then tell me:

When unarmed civilian people walking on their feet over 280 Km in 5 days, just for freedom and justice, why your ambassador described that as unpeaceful step? What !! Is it "REALLY" a crime? Are you give your ambassador a new job as an official speaker for Ali Saleh ??

Do you and your ambassador know what is the crime?

Your supporting for the criminal Ali Saleh, is the crime, not our revolution which based on peace and seeking the peace.
When you dealing with our revolution as political problem between political parties, that is the crime.
When my peoples killing by your "CT" guns and under your political covering, that is the crime.

Mr. President, I'm Yemeni and I'm one millions of revolutionary Yemeni youth, and I tell you that:
the relationship between us and USA must be based on respect, and the Yemenis will be feeling better if you get your current ambassador back to the USA and change him by another one understand people's rights and respect them and their ambitions.

26/12/2012
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

To the president of USA From human to human, From Yemeni civilian to USA president:
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ايام الإسلامي :: °•.¸..¸¸.•°°•.¸.•° منتــدى أيام الاسلامي°•.¸..¸¸.•°°•.¸.•° :: المنتدى الدعوي :: English-
انتقل الى: